How to Donate
AgeWell Services of West Michigan is a 501(c)(3) not for profit organization. Our Federal Tax ID number is 38-2033822. All donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. For more information please contact us.
Heels for Meals Tickets
You're invited to AgeWell's 5th annual Heels for Meals fundraiser to benefit our meal programs: Meals on Wheels and Meal Sites.
Saturday, April 21, 6-10 p.m.
Bella Maria's Event Center
513 W. Pontaluna Rd., Muskegon, MI 49444
Enjoy a delicious dinner, dessert bar, signature cocktails, hand painted wine and martini glasses, live band and auctions.
Tickets are $45 per person or a table of 10 for $400.
To purchase tickets through PayPal:
Select Heels for Meals in the drop down menu of red "Donate Today" box.
Type in the total cost of your tickets in the "Amount $:" box.
Select "Donate Now"
For more information on tickets, donation baskets or sponsorship opportunities call (231) 733-8636 or email email@example.com
Many individuals and companies contribute products or services to AgeWell Services. Please contact us if you would like to contribute the gift of products or services.
- 5 Emergency Meal Boxes - $30
- Fitness Membership to AgeWell Services Wellness Center for 1 - $100
- Feed a senior for 1 month - $125
- 4 Industrial Plier Staplers to secure and increase efficiency and be ergonomically correct for staff. - $150
- 42 Sheet pans used daily for cooking meals daily. - $310
- 5 Small, 5 Medium and 5 Large coolers to keep food cold during transport hot and cold. - $325
- Commercial Food Processor to puree meals for participants with difficulty chewing and swallowing. - $440
- 20 Full size steam table pans used to reduce use of disposable pans. - $490
- Registration fee and art supplies for AgeWell art students to enter a group piece in ArtPrize 2018. - $500
- Feed a senior for 6 months - $750
- Feed a senior for 1 year - $1,500
- Salad Spinner topurchase fresh lettuce from local farmers instead of using pre-package lettuce. - $2,000
- Walk in Cooler/Freezer; cement pad and electric to store fresh produce from farms to tables of Meals on Wheels homebound seniors. - $48,500